Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good Morning!!

Good Morning Ladies!


So far this morning, there has been minimal 'fighting' between Colin and Lily! Thank goodness! They have all been playing together and getting along! No Momma could ask for more than that!!


Colin, Connor and Lily 


Just a week ago, I was able to dress all three kids in shorts and t-shirts and enjoy the 80 degree weather.. today I look out my window and see snow flakes! CRAZY! That is New England for ya!.. Pajama day! ;)


Work is still hectic, and the job search is still on as for right now. I am still waiting a call back from my interview last week. That position would be perfect! Fingers crossed for me!


Now that we are basically all settled into our new home, I want to do some changes:
Our room needs some special touches and the bathroom as well. I have NO CLUE what to do in either. My husband doesn't want to paint since the whole house was freshly done before we moved in. So, sprucing things up with a splash of color on the walls is out of the question..
The boys' room needs some attention as well. I need to get another dresser for their clothes. Also, I need a way to organize their books and toys. 


Any suggestions on where I can find trendy, reasonably priced shelving units etc. for toys and books?? 


Any suggestions on ways to decorate the other rooms??


Much thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment