Saturday, March 24, 2012

Introduction..

Hi everyone! 
My name is Maegan. I have never actually made or posted on any sort of blog before, so I am kind of new to the whole "blogger world". Basically, I decided to make one in a means to open myself up and share things. So welcome to my online, very public diary!


I am a mom. I am a wife. I am a full time working individual doing everything possible to help support my family and to be able to give my children the life they deserve.


So, get to know me:
I have three kids; Colin, 5 years old, Lily, 2 years old, and Connor, almost 8 months old.
My husband Patrick and I have been married since August 2009 and have been together since September 2005.






I am not your typical soccer mom, even though I DO drive the dreaded "mini". ;)
I became a mom when I was 17. Since having him, I have had to work extra hard and have had to fight to make a life worthy of my son. I like to say that I have done well. :)
My husband, merely a high school sweetheart at the time, stood by my side since day one and supported his new family-to-be. I could never have asked for more support from him or from our families.


As a teenage mom, I fought the odds. I do not recommend becoming a mother at that age to anyone, but I completely support all other teens out there who made that "mistake" and took that same path I did. 


So.. I suppose this blog is meant for girls, teenagers, women like me who know what it is like to walk a mile in these shoes or who are simply starting that marathon and need some guidance. 



A new life to make the best life. 

2 comments:

  1. Following you from babycenter...

    I love that precious photo of you and your newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's these little moments that make everything so worth while, they don't stay little long!

    ReplyDelete